- CONSTRUCTION – One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans are standard features on all models. WellsLoks are standard for quick and easy installation.
- INSULATION – Sides, front, back and bottom are fully insulated for energy savings, efficiency, quicker pre-heat and faster recovery.
- CONTROLS & HEATING – Individual controls for each well provide maximum versatility. Models with thermostatic or infinite controls are available. High-limits prevent overheating. Temperature-ready indicator lights are standard on all control types. Powerful tubular heating elements are located under the warming pans for quick and efficient heating and for even heat distribution.
- Accommodates one 12”x20” standard inset pans or equivalent fractional pans
- One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep drawn stainless steel warming pans
- Suitable for wet or dry operation (wet recommended for best results)
- Energy-saving fully-insulated construction
- Fully insulated models are perfect for non-metal counters
- Thermostatic or infinite controls
- Separate controls for each individual wells
- High limits prevent overheating
- Thermostatic controls are recessed in a one-piece, drawn, front-mounted panel
- WellsLock standard for ease of installation
- Powerful tubular heating elements
- 1/2” drains and manifolds available
- Cords & plugs available
- 2-Year limited parts & 1-year limited labor warranty
|Watts||1240 / 1650|
|NEMA Plug||Not Included|
Note: MOD400's shipped 3 Phase and are field convertible to 1 Phase.
- 48 - 60 inches
- Power Type: