Our selection of ice makers are great for any restaurant, bar, concession stand, or hotel.
- Air Cooled - The most common type provides the simplest operation, using fans to move air over the condenser coils and cool the refrigerant.
- Water Cooled - This type requires a constant flow of cool water to remove heat from the condenser, they should be used in recirculating systems.
- Remote Cooled - These machines do not include condensers or compressors, and they must be used with a separate cooling system.
- Type of ice: cube, nugget/chewable and flaker
- Other installation type: Countertop ice makers, undercounter ice makers
If you need help on choosing the best ice maker for your needs, contact us for details.