Indigo NXT Series iT1500 Ice Cube Machine
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo NXT Series ice machine’s preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe
- Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor
- Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- DuraTech® Exterior
- Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone
- Easy Access front door panel. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- easyTouch® Display
- New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine.
- Intelligent Diagnostics
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- New levels of Performance
- Showcasing an average of 6% lower energy consumption, up to 9% increase in ice production and a 9% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production
- Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Commercial Warranty
- Ice Maker - 3 Year Parts and Labor
- Evaporator - 5 Year Parts and Labor
- Compressor - 5 Year Parts, 3 Year Labor
|Type Of Cooling||Air Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||465 to 525 lbs|
|Ice Shape||Half Cube|
|Features||LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor|
- Product Specification Sheet
- Bin Adapter Chart
- Ice Type Brochure
- LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor Spec Sheet
Manufacturer recommended bins: D970, F1300, F1325, F1650, FC1350
- 36 - 48 inches
- Daily Ice Production:
- 1501 - 2000 lbs
- Ice Type:
- Half Size Cubes
- Condenser Type:
- Air Cooled