The Pacojet 2 PLUS takes pacotizing® to a whole new level. Thanks to the new programmable automatic repeat function, recipes can be pacotized® up to 9 times with over pressure – saving you valuable time. The innovative new blade locking system ensures that the “Gold-PLUS” pacotizing® blade is securely anchored, also for repeated pacotizing®.
WE HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS FOR PACOJET USERS!
As part of our commitment to serve you better, we are proud to announce that we are now the official Pacojet Service Depot for the West Coast. Servicing for your Pacojet just became a whole lot easier and faster. Our helpful staff will make sure you receive great quality service and at a reasonable price! We provide an immediate diagnosis and personalized quote for your Pacojet issues. Best of all, our repairs are backed by a warranty on parts and labor. Looking for fast service? Omcan got you covered.
- NEW Programmable automatic repeat function
- NEW blade locking system ensures that the pacotizing® blade “Gold-PLUS” is securely anchored
- NEW pacotizing® “Gold-Plus” offers an even more durable alternative for heavy users with its titanium-hardened blade (2 times more life than the standard blade)
- Intuitive touchscreen navigation
- Four calibratable processing modes: pacotizing, cutting/chopping, mixing and cleaning
- Application specific portioning: process entire beakers at once or work micro-portion specific
- Rescue function for processing overfilled beakers
- Powerful motor, whith up to five-years of warranty
- Processing food with or without over-pressure
- Portion counter to monitor utility to date
- Simple, display-guided, system cleaning
- Included accessories: 2 Pacotizing beakers, 2 Beaker lids, Spray guard, Protective outer beaker, Pacotizing blade “Gold-PLUS” (only compatible to Pacojet 2 PLUS), Cleaning insert (blue), Sealing ring (blue), Rinsing insert (green), Spatula, International recipe book 2 PLUS
|Model Number||PACOJET 2 PLUS|
|Manufacturer Item Number||44628|
|Rated Input Power||950 Watts|
|Beaker Capacity||1.2 L|
|Electrical||110V-120V / 60 Hz|
|Ideal Pacotizing Temperature||-18°C to -23°C / 0°F to -9°F|
|Dimensions (DWH)||19” x 7” x 14”|
- 0 - 12 inches
- Control Type: