Dormont’s Blue Hose™ Safety System kits include all the components you need for a code-compliant gas installation that meets national and international moveable equipment standards.
Blue Hose Safety Systems feature StressGuard® rotational fittings, stainless steel corrugated tubing, stainless steel braid, and an antimicrobial PVC coating. These
features give the Blue Hose exceptional characteristics pertaining to safety, performance, durability, and cleanliness.
SnapFast®, Dormont’s exclusive onehanded quick-disconnect, makes connecting and disconnecting moveable equipment safe and easy.
- Installs easily by attaching the SnapFast nipple to the appliance inlet, and the coupler end to the Blue Hose.
- Disconnects the gas flow when you pull back the operating ring of the SnapFast coupler with just one hand.
- Reconnects easily when you push the Snapfast coupler into the nipple end.
- Includes thermal shutoff design that automatically shuts off the gas when the internal temperature exceeds 350°F (177°C).
Installation Kit Includes
- 72" Blue Hose® Stainless Steel Moveable Foodservice Gas Connector
- Safety Quik® Quick-Disconnect Valve
- (1) Swivel Max® 360° Rotational End Fitting connector
- (1) 90° Street Elbow
- Safety-Set® Equipment Positioning System
- Restraining Device Kit
|Type||Coated Gas Hose Kits|
|Dormont Accessories||Safety Quik Quick Disconnect|
- 72 inches
- 3/4 inches
- Coated Gas Hose Kits
- Hose Grade:
- Dormont Accessories:
- Safety Quik Quick Disconnect