Metro C5 3 Series Insulation Armour™ Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinets
- Insulation Armour™: Patented insulation technology retains heat, saves energy, and provides a cool-to-touch exterior. Durable polymer construction is dent, impact, and stain resistant. Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles for mobile applications.
- Colors: Insulation Armour is available in Red, Blue, or Gray standard and in other colors on a promotional basis or upon request.
- Control: Three modules are available: Holding, Moisture, and Combination Proof and Hold. All feature an easy-to-read digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on/off switch, and power indicator lights. All are removable without tools for easy cleaning, and allow for future upgrades without replacing entire cabinet body.
- Performance: All modules provide fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced convection system.
- Sizes: C5 3 Series cabinets are available in Full Height (71"), 3/4 Height (59"), and 1/2 Height (44") sizes.
- Doors: Solid insulated aluminum or clear polycarbonate doors are available. Full Height cabinets can be confi gured with full length or dutch-style doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door.
- Capacity: Three slide styles provide maximum holding capacity. Choose from Universal Wire, Lip Load, or Fixed Wire.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into every C5. High-quality components provide a long life of worry free use.
- Power Options: Choose between standard high wattage or low wattage models based on the specifi c needs of the application.
|Cabinet Height||Full Height|
|Slide Type||Universal Wire|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Style||Dutch Solid|
|Pan Capacity (18" x 26")||17|
|Dimension (WxDxH)||27.625" x 31.5" x 71"|
|Approx. Packaged Weight||283|
- Cabinet Size:
- Full Height
- Module Type:
- Interior Configuration:
- Universal Slides
- Door Type:
- Half Door:
- Control Type: